Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Director of Sales &
Biggest recent announcement: “Version 3 of EventPro Planner software will soon be released in a .NET platform, offering extended functionality and better usability.”
3 Sample Meeting Planning Partners: Corporate Meeting Planners Inc., Eventsful, Red Card Events
3 Sample Clients: Sandia National Laboratories, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Bombardier Learjet
1. Standard Edition: for fewer than 10 concurrent users; uses Microsoft Access
2. Enterprise Edition: unlimited users; uses Microsoft SQL
3. Attendee Online: registration module for either edition
Venues in sourcing database: N/A
E-RFP tool: No
Ability to create customized registration Web site: No. While the Attendee Online module is flexible in how it looks and what details are gathered, it is a registration wizard that guides attendees through a registration process and not a Web site in and of itself. A link from e-mail invitation or an existing Web site initiates the registration process.
Attendee registration/management: Yes
Housing registration/management: Yes
Multiple languages: No
Multiple currencies: Single currency, based on the regional settings of the network in which it is installed
Meeting calendar: Yes
Budgeting tools: Yes
Standard reports: Yes
Customizable reports: Yes
Customizable surveys: No
Attendee networking tools: No
Integration with CRM such as Salesforce.com: EventPro Planner Software is a CRM; we have developed custom utilities for integrating with various systems for some clients
PRICING: Two options:
1. Purchase option/permanent license: Pricing starts at $2,620; training packages start at $995; includes one year of software support/maintenance; user has permanent access to the software and database.
2. Lease/subscription option: One-year license renews annually; pricing starts at $995/year, plus one-time registration fee of $195; training packages start at $995; includes one year of software support/maintenance; convertible to Purchase Option; when subscription expires, user no longer has access to the software. However, data is owned by user.
TRAINING: Three training and setup packages:
1. Silver—Eight hours online; two hours of online analysis and consultation; six hours of training using GoToMeeting.com; database setup and configuration is user’s responsibility (under trainer’s guidance).
2. Gold—Three days on site and three hours online; travel expenses are additional; one day of on-site analysis and consultation; two days of on-site training; three hours of online analysis and consultation for preliminary assessment and follow-up training; database setup and configuration is user’s responsibility (under trainer’s guidance).
3. Platinum—Five days on site; five hours online; travel expenses are additional; two days of on-site analysis and consultation plus software setup and configuration; three days of on-site training; five hours of online analysis and consultation for preliminary assessment and followup training; database setup and configuration is included.
Tier 1: weekday business hours out of offices in Canada, Australia, and U.K.;
Tier 2: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m– 5 p.m. CST
Marketing or advertising packages available for vendors: No
Consulting services: Parent company Profit Systems Inc. manufactures calendaring and scheduling software for three separate industries: Venue Scheduling Software, Event Planning Software, and Preventive Maintenance Software; consulting services available related to these three products, from customizing software to setting up and configuring databases for professional use