P.O Box 1897, Branson, MO 65615
VIENNA BOWLING, CMP
DIRECTOR OF MEETING & CONVENTION SALES
Q What is the best-kept secret about your destination?
A Family-friendly, centrally-located destination that offers affordable, first-class facilities. Endless activity options in a beautiful setting in the Ozark Mountains with sparkling lakes. When they are not in session, attendees can choose from a hundred live music shows. Branson's new airport makes getting here even easier. And the new Branson Convention Center provides a great venue for groups of all sizes. Branson welcomes faith-based groups with sincere hospitality. You'll feel right at home.
- Closest airport to downtown: The new Branson Airport (BKG)
- Distance from downtown: 8 miles, or about a 10-minute drive
- Total number of meeting hotels/guest rooms: 207 lodging properties with 18,808 guest rooms
- Major convention center: The new Branson Convention Center, managed by Hilton Hotels Worldwide
- Number of meeting rooms: 19
- Total meeting area: 220,000 sq. ft.
- Capacity of largest, theater-style: 4,500
- Total exhibit space: The first level consists of a 47,000-sq.-ft. exhibit hall that can be divided into two sections, plus a 23,000-sq.-ft. ballroom.
- Meeting facilities features:
• Exhibit hall and ballroom ceiling has colorful, performing bird lighting
Sight and Sound theater is the nations' largest professional Christian theatrical company.
Silver Dollar City - a 100-acre, 1880s-themed park, celebrating 50 years!
More than 100 live entertainment shows
Over a dozen museums and exhibits
- Value or shoulder seasons:
New Branson Airport with low-cost service to 10 cities via AirTran, Frontier, and ExpressJet
The new, lakeside Branson Landing — upscale shopping and dining district with an $8 million Fire & Water Fountain Spectacular set to music
The new Ozark Medieval Fortress is a living and permanently developing tableau of history.
Branson's Zip line and Canopy tours
Branson Landing Cruises offer sightseeing tours aboard a paddle-wheeler or elegant dinner cruises upon a 100-foot luxury yacht.