You won't believe all the benefits
What Is RCMA?
The Religious Conference Management Association is a professional, nonprofit, interfaith organization of men and women who are responsible for planning and/or managing meetings for religious organizations, as well as those who provide services within this specialized field. Founded in 1972, RCMA is dedicated to enhancing the professionalism of its members and associate members and to improving the experience of religious meeting attendees throughout the world.
Why Is RCMA Distinctive?
The only organization composed exclusively of religious meeting planners and suppliers, RCMA offers the following benefits to its members:
- Each year RCMA holds a landmark World Conference and Exposition that presents stimulating speakers, practical educational tutorials, innovative functions, and major exhibits.
- , the association's magazine, is published bimonthly and provides timely information for the religious meeting professional.
- RCM Extra, a monthly e-newsletter filled with practical information.
- Who's Who in Religious Conference Management, RCMA's annual membership directory, serves as a ready reference for contacts within this specialized field.
- RCMA Highlights, a newspaper that provides daily coverage of each RCMA World Conference and Exposition.
- $5,000 accidental death insurance, at no added cost.
- Membership plaque — an attractive keepsake suitable for desk, bookcase, or wall display.
- Significant savings — Your RCMA Executive Card entitles you to substantial savings at leading car-rental companies, plus discounts on convention supplies and overnight delivery service.
RCMA Membership Classifications
- Members: Meeting managers who serve within a religious organization and who are currently involved in planning and/or management of its meetings, seminars, conferences, assemblies, or other gatherings.
- Associate Members: Suppliers who represent an organization or firm that provides facilities, transportation, or special services required by religious meeting planners.