Home to 60 percent of the world’s population, Asia is a hotbed ofbusiness, investment, tourism, and hotel development—and it’s probably on your organization’s meetings radar screen for one or all of those reasons. But Asia is also foreign territory for many U.S.-based meeting pros. Every Asian nation has a unique culture and way of doing business, all of which are completely different from working in North America, Latin America, or Europe. Our free webinar can help!
Join several U.S. meeting experts as they guide you through the challenges—and joys—of planning events, conventions, and incentive programs in Asia in a one-hour webinar.
- Reasons for meeting in Asia, including new markets for products/services, opportunities for knowledge exchange, business focus, and motivational value
- Geopolitical considerations, including safety and security; visas for delegates, use of PCOs, DMCs and CVBs; and who is your most important partner in Asia
- Financial considerations, including currency exchange, contracting, taxes, and budgeting
Our presenters include:
- Kim Hester, Senior Account Executive, Sales, JNR Incorporated
- Phelps R. Hope, CMP, Vice President, Meetings and Expositions, Kellen Meetings
- Betsy Bair, Editorial Director, MeetingsNet