Our expert meeting pros give step-by-step guidance for organizations on how to market events they plan outside the U.S. to potential attendees.
Join MeetingsNet for a one-hour free webinar and learn how to:
- identify your best potential audience
- ensure that content is king
- collaborate with appropriate partners
- build and show the value of attending your program
- create a smart pricing structure
- develop cultural awareness of target audience
- Betsy Bair, Content Director, MeetingsNet
- Kevin Baliozian, Senior Director, Healthcare & Scientific Industry Practice, SmithBucklin and Executive Director, International Bone & Mineral Society
- Diane Williams, Director, Meetings and Events, International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- Stuart Ruff, CMP, Director, Meetings & Events, RIMS, the Risk Management Society
Register Now! Attendees may submit credit for the webinar toward certification or recertification applications toward the Certified Meeting Professional designation.
Clock Hour: 1