Cvent, an online software provider for event management, Web surveys, and e-mail cvent.com., and provider of a event venue directory with more than 150,000 venues, ranked the top 100 meeting hotels in the U.S. based on feedback from meeting planners in its Cvent Supplier Network, which connects planners with 80,000 hotels in the U.S. alone. Here are the top 10; for the top 100, go to
- The Peabody Orlando
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center, Nashville, Tenn.
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando
- The Venetian and Palazzo Resort, Hotel, and Casinos, Las Vegas
- Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center. National Harbor, Md.
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
- The Westin Peachtee Plaza, Atlanta
- ARIA Resort and Casino at CityCenter, Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas