Here are Travel + Leisure's picks for the 50 best hotels 2012.
Here are the top 10:
1. Singita Grumeti Reserves, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
2. Triple Creek Ranch, Darby, MT
3. Southern Ocean Lodge, Kangaroo Island, Australia
4. Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur, India
5. Discovery Shores, Boracay, Philippines
6. Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
7. Singita Kruger National Park, South Africa
8. Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt, Buenos Aires
9. Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge, Arusha, Tanzania
10. Singita Sabi Sand, Kruger National Park Area, South Africa
I haven't been to any of these, so I can't really comment, but I sure would love to have the chance to see them in person! And while these all sound lovely, they may not be the best choice for a conference. What would you say is the best hotel for meetings?