A sterno warning

RSS

Don't let what happened to Bally's in Las Vegas happen at your meeting--according to this article in the Las Vegas Sun, the sterno can under a coffee pot in a meeting room caused a fire that resulted in $500 in damages to the room, and an evacuation of the hotel guests.

What precautions does your hotel take to ensure that this won't happen at your meeting?

Comments?

To receive a weekly blog update, e-mail Sue.

Please or Register to post comments.

What's face2face?

An eclectic mix of news about meetings and events, hospitality, and business travel, along with helpful hints and the occasional rant.

Blog Archive

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×