Meeting Professionals International has announced the slate of new and returning members for its 2014-2015 International Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
New candidates begin their terms July 1 if approved by MPI membership.
The slate of officers for the Executive Committee:
• Chairwoman Elect: Fiona Pelham, managing director, Sustainable Events Ltd and Positive Impact, Manchester, U.K.
• Vice Chairman of Finance: Darren Temple, CTA, chief sales officer, Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau, Dallas
• Vice Chairman: Brian Stevens, president and CEO, ConferenceDirect, Los Angeles
• Vice Chairwoman: Erin Tench, CMP, CMM, associate director of special events, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa.
Nominees for the Board of Directors (three-year terms):
• Angie Duncan, CMP, CMM, global accounts director, BCD M&I, Indianapolis, Ind.
• Michael Massari, senior vice president of meeting sales and operations, Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas
• Ken Sanders, president, Freeman Audio Visual Solutions, Anaheim, Calif.
• Marti Winer, vice president, communications and event services, Wyndham Hotel Group, Parsippany, N.J.
Nominees for the Board of Directors (one-year terms):
• Annette Gregg, CMP, CMM, vice president, conferences, LPL Financial, San Diego (to fill unexpired portion of Allison Kinsley’s Board term)
• Anne Hamilton, vice president, resort sales and services, Disney Destinations, Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (to fill unexpired portion of Fiona Pelham’s Board term)
• Allison Kinsley, CMP, CMM, chief meeting architect, Kinsley Meetings, Littleton, Colo. (to fill unexpired portion of Darren Temple’s Board term)
Returning Executive Committee and Board members:
• Chairman Kevin Kirby, principal, The Kirby Consulting Group LLC, Orlando, Fla.
• Immediate Past Chairman Michael Dominguez, senior vice president of sales, MGM Resorts International, Las Vegas
• Amanda Armstrong, CMP, corporate travel and meetings manager, Enterprise Holdings Inc., St. Louis, Mo.
• Krzysztof Celuch, CMM, CITE, vice dean, Vistula University, and manager, Poland Convention Bureau, Polish Tourist Organization, Warsaw, Poland
• Gerrit Jessen, CMP, CMM, regional managing director, Germany, Austria, and Czech Republic, MCI Deutschland GmbH, Berlin, Germany
• Audra Narikawa, CMP, vice president, senior manager, travel and meetings, Capital Group, Los Angeles
• Alisa Peters, CMP, CMM, national account manager, Experient Inc., Chicago
Find more on the nominating process at MPI’s Web site.