Mary Sue Leathers, President - M&I
ALTOUR International Inc.
LEADERSHIP: Alexandre Chemla, Owner; Mary Sue Leathers, President, Meetings, Incentives, Performance Improvement
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: insurance/financial services,
AT A GLANCE: ALTOUR’s meetings and incentives division is now consolidated in the company’s Savage, Minn., office, led by division president Mary Sue Leathers; however, other company offices continue to serve meeting clients on a limited basis. In the past year, ALTOUR has begun aggressively implementing programs to help corporations identify and control meeting spend. The company earns the vast majority of its revenue from booking individual and business travel and, overall, is ranked as the 12th-largest travel management company in North America.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- in 2011: 185
- travel programs in 2011: 41
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.: 10 %
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives: 68,000
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and incentives: 8 %
- Full-time employees: 1,242
BACK TO THE 2012 CMI 25 LIST