SWEEPSTAKES RULES 1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Sweepstakes will be open to active corporate meeting planners who are either males or females, ages 18 and older as of July 3, 2006 who are residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Prism Business Media, Inc., d/b/a Corporate Meetings & Incentives magazine (“Sponsors”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) are not eligible to enter.
3. Enter by filling out an official entry form available in the July, August and September 2006 issues of Corporate Meetings & Incentives magazine, on MeetingsNet.com, or by providing the same information on a 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and faxing such entry to (913) 514-9343. Entries may be handwritten or typed. Entries must be received no later than October 13, 2006. One entrant per entry. Sponsors shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated or misdirected mail. Entries that are printed by machine, mechanically reproduced, tampered with, illegible or incomplete are not eligible.
4. The prizewinner will be selected by random drawing from all entries on or about October 31, 2006. The drawing will take place under the supervision of Sponsor. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received. The winner will be notified by phone on or about November 7, 2006. The winner will be announced in the January 2007 issue of Corporate Meetings & Incentives magazine.
5. Winner receives a trip for two (2) to Saddlebrook Resort for two (2) nights and three (3) days. Trip includes hotel accommodations in a one-bedroom suite (one room/double occupancy), ground transportation to and from Tampa International Airport, two (2) breakfasts for two (2), two (2) lunches for two (2), two (2) dinners for two (2), one (1) round of golf for two (2) people, and one (1) Paradise Spa treatment for two (2) people. The estimated retail value of the trip is: $1,500.00. All other expenses including round trip airfare, local transportation, telephone, additional meals, tips, etc. are the responsibility of the winner. Travel must be completed by October 2007. Sponsors make no warranties with regard to the prize. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner, but Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value.
6. All entries become the property of Prism Business Media, Inc., d/b/a Corporate Meetings & Incentives magazine, and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsors will have the right to photograph the winner. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, picture, likeness and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
7. The winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winners.
8. All entrants release Sponsors, their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of any prize.
9. Failure to execute and return any requested document within fourteen (14) days of postmark, or return of notification or prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
10. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
11. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Prism Business Media, Inc., d/b/a Corporate Meetings & Incentives magazine, 11 River Bend Drive South, PO Box 4949, Stamford, CT, 06907-0949. A winner’s list will be available after January 4, 2007 by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor at the address herein.