Enterprise Events Group Inc.
San Rafael, Calif.
LEADERSHIP: Richard Calcaterra, officer; Matthew Gillam, officer
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: pharmaceutical, computers/electronics
AT A GLANCE: In 2011, EEG rolled out the first two releases of its new event management software. Built on the Salesforce.com platform, the system allows users to integrate attendee data with CRM systems, helping to evaluate the return on investment of customer events. In 2012, EEG expects two additional releases and continued beta testing of the system with targeted events, leading to a full launch in 2013.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Corporate meetings in 2011: 106
- Incentive travel programs in 2011: 24
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.: 22%
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives: 185,296
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and incentives: 95%
- Full-time employees: 95
BACK TO THE 2012 CMI 25 LIST