Global Meetings & Incentives
Jersey City, N.J.
LEADERSHIP: Eli Sananes, president & CEO; Gudrun Echterhoff, vice president, meeting operations
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: pharmaceutical, healthcare/medical
AT A GLANCE: A newcomer to the CMI 25 list, the five-year-old Global Meetings & Incentives has grown steadily, almost doubling the room nights booked for meetings and incentives from 2010 to 2011. In the past year, the company has opened an office in London to support international meetings, incentives, and trade shows, and has hired a chief compliance officer to oversee programs for healthcare professionals and to work with planners to remain current with industry guidelines and regulations.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Corporate meetings in 2011: 232
- Incentive travel programs in 2011: 4
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.: 2%
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives: 35,965
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and incentives: 93%
- Full-time employees: 15
BACK TO THE 2012 CMI 25 LIST