Located on Maui island and built to portray Hawaii's rich culture and people, the Grand Wailea offers the largest meeting facility in Hawaii. Its luxurious accommodations, outstanding cuisine, and many recreational activities make it an exceptional meeting venue.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 25-minute drive from Kahului Airport * 20-minute flight from Honolulu
* Where to Stay 779 guest rooms, 51 suites * Napua Tower, a 100-room small hotel within the resort * fax, modem, internet access in all guest rooms
* Where to Play on site50,000-square-foot Spa Grande, children's resort, shopping, three 18-hole championship golf courses, 11 tennis courts, river pool, scuba pool, adult swim pool, and Wailea Canyon with water slides, grottos, and rapids
* Where to Eat eleven restaurants and snack bars on site * fresh seafood, Japanese, Italian/Mediterranean, Polynesian, buffet * bars, game room, nightclub
* Where to Meet 22 meeting rooms * largest room seats 2,200 people theater-style, 1,600 banquet-style * 28,000 square feet of exhibit space * 81,000 square feet of function space * business center with copying, faxing, shipping, technology features
* What's Available for Groups special events for meeting attendees, as well as those for attendees' spouses and children * both day and evening supervised activities for children
* Tech Info In-room modems, fax machines, and multiple phone lines * cellular phones and pagers for rent * modern audiovisual department
* Did You Know... Each wing of the resort is surrounded by gardens containing the sculptures and paintings of such notable artists as Fernando Botero, Pablo Picasso, and Andy Warhol.
Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa Stats 3850 Wailea Alanui Drive Wailea, HI 96753 Phone: 808.875.1234, 800.888.6100 Fax: 808.874.5143
Vice President/General Manager: Stephen Ast Director of Sales and: Jamie Bruce