Located in Williamsburg, Virginia, the Kingsmill Resort's Conference Center provides facilities for both large and small meetings within a resort setting. The separate conference level, which overlooks the James River, combines privacy and security with maximum versatility.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 20 minutes or 20 miles from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport * car rentals, limousines available
* Where to Stay 175 guest rooms, 225 suites * suites feature kitchens, living and dining areas, fireplaces, outdoor decks
* Where to Play on sitefour golf courses, including a PGA Tour course, golf academy, sports club, European-style spa, 13 tennis courts, marina * off site Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg, Water Country USA, additional historic areas, shopping
* Where to Eat three restaurants on site * contemporary and regional cuisine, casual steak and seafood fare, eclectic bistro-style * two lounges
* Where to Meet nine meeting rooms * 6,000-square-foot ballroom * 16,000 square feet of exhibit space * receptions up to 600 people * ideal for groups from 10 to 300 * full audiovisual department *on site * soundproof meeting rooms
* What's Available for Groups the destination management department offers a creative events planner for individual groups * off-property tours
* What's New renovations and refinements of championship River Course, the Deck at the Marina
* Tech Info on site technical team trained in business communications systems * video show presentations and S-VHS editing * Kingsmill Creative Services Center can produce collateral materials on site
* Did You Know... Curtis Strange, winner of the U.S. Open, has been Kingsmill's touring pro since 1977; David Duvall won the Michelob Championship at Kingsmill in 1997 and 1998.
Director of Sales and Convention Services: Dennis Noonan Director ofand Finance: Bill Nason