Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino is a $950 million luxury destination resort set on 60 acres on the Las Vegas strip. Tropically themed, with lush surroundings, Mandalay Bay offers an exciting and elegant experience for Las Vegas meeting, conference, and convention attendees.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 10 minutes or two miles from McCarran International Airport * taxis, shuttles, limousines available
* Where to Stay 3,700 guest rooms, 534 suites * desks, two telephone lines, computer and modem hook ups, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, separate soaking tubs, robes
* Where to Play on site11-acre tropical water environment with sand-and-surf beach, river ride, three pools, jogging track, wave pool; full-service spa, exercise equipment * off siteLas Vegas attractions
* Where to Eat 15 restaurants on site * the largest seats 383 people * American cuisine, Italian by Wolfgang Puck, Cantonese, Szechuan
* Where to Meet 36 meeting rooms * largest room holds 3,200 people theater-style or 3,000 banquet-style * 190,000 total square feet of exhibit space * serves groups of any size * business center
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, computer and dataport connections, third telephone * fax machines, teleconferencing capabilities, broadcast abilities, full-service audiovisual department
* Did You Know... Of the resort's 3,700 guest accommodations, some 424 are managed by Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
General Manager: Michael Starr V.P. of Sales: Danielle Babilino Director of Marketing: Jack Leone