Meridian Enterprises Corp.
LEADERSHIP: Sam Toumayan, president and chairman; Deb Hill-Jablonski, executive vice president, global rewards and marketing services
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: telecommunications, manufacturing
AT A GLANCE: Meridian’s mix of meetings and incentives veered toward the motivational market this year, changing from 58 percent incentives in 2010 to 75 percent incentives in 2011. Accordingly, the percentage of its programs that were held outside the U.S. jumped from 28 percent in 2010 to 36 percent in 2011.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Corporate meetings in 2011: 26
- Incentive travel programs in 2011: 76
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.: 36%
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives: 48,000
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and incentives: 94%
- Full-time employees: 120
BACK TO THE 2012 CMI 25 LIST