Get to know this recipient of the 2011 Hall of Leaders Award from Convention Industry Council
1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
I do not have one. On my CD player in my car, I have a CD of Russian waltzes from Aram Khachaturian.
3. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you want?
To help the outsiders of our society
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
I would become a farmer.
5. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
6. What’s the best book you’ve read in the past year?
The Age of the Fish by Ödön von Horváth
7. What’s your hidden talent?
8. Who inspires you?
Young people, especially my son
9. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose?
Alexander the Great
10. What is your favorite cause/charity?
Butterfly Children (sufferers of Epidermolysis bullosa)
11. What do you do to stay healthy?
Walking, gardening, cultural activities—things that keep my brain in good shape
12. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
With the help of my wife and my stoic behavior
13. If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life?
To meet my wife earlier
You Might Also Be Interested In