The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club A gracious, comfortable resort that offers golf, tennis, and meeting space right on the beach.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 30 minutes from Naples Airport or Southwest Florida International
* Where to Stay 318 guest rooms, 14 suites * safes, hair dryers, voice mail, personalized service
* Where to Play sand beach, 18-hole golf course, tennis center * fitness center, spa (12/99)
* Where to Meet two ballrooms * 34,000 square feet of exhibit space * holds 250 banquet-style * new clubhouse/conference center with 22 breakout and two board rooms (12/99)
The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club Stats 851 Gulf Shore Blvd., North Naples, FL 34102 Phone: 941.261.2222, 800.866.1946 Fax: 941.261.8019 Web: www.naplesbeachhotel.com
GroupSales@NaplesBeachHotel.com General Manager: Jim Gunderson
Director of Sales: Michelle McLeod Dir. of Conv. Services: Cindy Shaw
Miramonte Resort The resort offers old-world fountains, terraces, balconies entwined with bougainvillea, and beautiful meeting rooms.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 30 minutes or 16 miles from Palm Springs International Airport * taxis, shuttles available
* Where to Stay 226 guest rooms, 60 suites * robes, slippers, three telephones, patios, safes, voice mail, fax/modem hook-ups
* Where to Play Indian Wells Golf Resort, East/West Course, Miramonte Spa, golf concierge on site
* Where to Meet seven meeting rooms * 12,000 square feet of exhibit space * largest room holds 554 people theater-style or 320 banquet-style * outdoor meeting space, full audiovisual services
Miramonte Resort Stats 76477 Highway 111
Indian Wells, CA 92210
Phone: 760.341.2200, 800.237.2926
Gen. Manager: Jean-Pierre Alotte
Director of Sales: Steve Janicek
Director of Convention Services: Eleanor Tuttle
Opryland Hotel Steeped in Southern charm, yet strikingly contemporary in facilities and services, the Opryland Hotel is the largest combined hotel and convention center in the world. It features 30 retail shops, 10 restaurants, five lounges, and nine acres of beautiful gardens.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 10 minutes or seven miles from Nashville International Airport * coaches depart every 30 minutes
* Where to Stay 2,884 rooms, 220 suites * views of gardens and waterfalls, voice mail, fax/modem hook ups, additional telephone lines available
* Where to Play on sitefitness center, 18-hole championship golf course, three pools, General Jackson Showboat, Grand Ole Opry * off siteWildhorse Saloon, Ryman Auditorium
* Where to Eat 15 food and beverage outlets, multiple-facility food court * contemporary and regional cuisine, steakhouse, New Orleans-style cuisine, fine Italian * lounges
* Where to Meet 85 meeting rooms * largest room seats 6,400 people theater-style or 4,560 banquet-style * 600,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space * ideal for groups from 10 to 10,000 * full audiovisual department * amphitheater
* What's Available for Groups Grand Ole Opry tours, downtown tour, stars' homes, theme parties
* What's New adding Las Salsa Fresh Mexican Restaurant to the Attractions Level
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, fax/modem hook ups in room * ISDN lines, fiber-optics, Web connectivity
* Did You Know... The entire hotel is beneath glass and has more than nine acres of indoor tropical gardens.
Opryland Hotel Stats 2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Phone: 615.889.1000, 888.976.2000
VP of National Sales: Kent Wasmuth
Convention Services Director: Brian Findley
Sheraton Bal Harbour The world-class oceanfront resort offers a wealth of the amenities and services necessary for any successful meeting.
* Where We Are 30 minutes or 15 miles from Miami and Ft. Lauderdale airports * taxis, super shuttles available
* Where to Stay 642 guest rooms, 52 suites * data ports, minibars, safes, voice mail
* Where to Play sand beach, water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, health club, spa, shopping
* Where to Meet 22 meeting rooms * 20,358 square feet of exhibit space * largest room seats 2,000 theater-style or 1,500 banquet-style * business center, in-house audiovisual department
Sheraton Bal Harbour Beach Resort Stats 9701 Collins Ave.
Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Phone: 305.865.7571, 888.999.9898
Director of Sales: Jim McKenna
Director of Convention Services: Bill Coteron
Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa Set on a private peninsula overlooking Sanibel and Captiva islands, the 85-acre Sanibel Harbor Resort offers meeting attendees a lush tropical getaway with stellar service, the convenience of a major airport nearby, and a commitment to producing outstanding meetings.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 25 minutes or 19 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport * shuttles, taxis, limousines available
* Where to Stay 417 guest rooms, 66 suites * robes, hair dryers, minibars, private balconies, voice mail, dataports
* Where to Play on site spa and fitness center, water sports, cruises, fishing, six pools, private beaches, championship tennis complex, home of Davis Cup matches * off sitefive championship golf courses within a 10-minute drive, shopping, wildlife preserve
* Where to Eat four restaurants on site * gourmet, steakhouse and sports bar, luxury yacht with nightly dinner cruises
* Where to Meet 24 meeting rooms * 45,000 square feet of exhibit space * largest room seats 965 theater-style or 640 banquet-style * ideal for groups to 800 * full audiovisual department * business center * production company
* What's Available for Groupsadventures, 33,000 square feet of outdoor function space
* What's New the new, waterfront meeting facility opens in October of 1999
* Tech Info in-room voice mail and dataports in rooms * audiovisual facilities, video conferencing
* Did You Know... The resort places a heavy emphasis on personalized attention and superior service
Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa Stats 17260 Harbour Pointe Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Regional Director of Sales: Jeanine Ziegler
Director of Convention Services: Richard Mandy
Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort The Soaring Eagle is open 24 hours a day. The fine concierge staff, along with the substantial meeting and banquet facilities, will make any size meeting both memorable and pleasurable.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 40 minutes or 35 miles from MBS (Tri-Cities) International Airport * car rentals, taxis, shuttles available
* Where to Stay 512 guest rooms, 21 suites * whirlpools, fireplaces, video games, coffeemakers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, television express check out, in-room movies, voice mail
* Where to Play on sitecasino, exercise room, full-service spa * off siteolf courses, shopping, horseback riding, canoeing
* Where to Eat three restaurants on site * 24-hour buffet, steak and chop house, fine dining * largest room seats 450 people
* Where to Meet 13 meeting rooms * largest room holds 1,500 people theater-style or 1,100 banquet-style * 26,000 square feet of total function space * ideal for groups from 10 to 1,000 * full audiovisual department * business service department
* What's Available for Groups gaming lesson, golf tournaments, wellness/spa programs, tribal cultural and art programs
* What's New a 53,000 square-foothall will open in spring of 2000
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, dual-line phones, data ports * can handle almost every technology request
* Did You Know... The property's gaming floor is larger than four football fields. It houses a spectacular indoor Indian Art Gallery.
Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort Stats 6800 Soaring Eagle Blvd.
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
Phone: 517.775.7777, 888.7.EAGLE.7
Director of Sales: Paul Brown
Director of Convention Services: Jon Van Nevel
The Tropicana Casino & Resort The Tropicana offers complete meeting and conference facilities set in Atlantic City, an exciting gaming/hospitality resort destination. The luxurious guest accommodations, expansive function space, outstanding recreation, and superstar entertainment create a total resort experience.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 20 minutes or 15 miles from Pomona Airport * car rentals, limousines, shuttles
* Where to Stay 1,624 guest accommodations
* Where to Play on site124,000-square-foot casino, rooftop swimming pool, tennis courts, health club, spa * off sitegolf course is 20 minutes from property, the Boardwalk, Atlantic Ocean
* Where to Eat eight restaurants on site * gourmet, Northern Italian, steak and seafood, Chinese, mesquite-grilled seafood, buffet, casual * wo lounges * Broadway-style showroom, live entertainment
* Where to Meet 26 meeting rooms * largest room holds 1,500 people banquet-style * 20,000 square feet of exhibit space * 45,000 square feet of total function space * full-service audiovisual department * business center * six CMPs on site
* What's New the resort's expansion of its business center, which now includes a computer work station connected to the Internet and administrative services * private conference room with state-of-the-art communications
* Did You Know... The Tropicana is the largest hotel in the state of New Jersey. The Trop Turf Club features live simulcasting from racetracks nationwide.
Tropicana Casino and Resort Stats Brighton Avenue and The Boardwalk
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Phone: 609.340.4000, 800.THE.TROP
Executive Director of Hotel Sales: Susan Zavaglia Werner
Director of Convention Services & Catering: Al Maiorani
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort The resort sits on more than 93 acres of Tucson's Catalina Mountain foothills.
Fast Facts * Where to Meet 24 meeting rooms, seats 800 banquet-style, 37,000 sq. ft. exhibit space
* Where to Stay 398 guest rooms, 27 suites * voice mail, fax/modem hookups
* Where to Play two 18-hole PGA golf courses, spa, tennis center, fitness trails
Stats 7000 N. Resort Dr., Tucson, AZ 85750 Phone: 520.299.2020. 800.235.6397 Fax: 520.299.6832 Web: email@example.com
Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa
The intimate resort covers more than 600 acres of the Sonoran Desert.
Fast Facts * Where to Meet 14 meeting rooms, seats 250 banquet-style, 14,000 sq. ft. exhibit space
* Where to Stay 167 guest rooms, 133 suites * in-room coffee, irons, ironing boards
* Where to Play 27 holes of PGA championship golf, two swimming pools, tennis
Stats 2727 West Club Drive, Tucson, AZ 85742 Phone: 520.297.2271, 800.528.4856 Fax: 520.297.7544 Web: www.tucsonnational.com
Sheraton El Conquistador Resort & Country Club The resort reaches across 500 acres of picturesque, high desert foothills.
Fast Facts * Where to Meet 18 meeting rooms, seats 900 banquet-style, 25,000 sq. ft. exhibit space
* Where to Stay 428 guest rooms, 100 suites * all-inclusive destination resort
* Where to Play 45 holes of high desert golf, horseback riding, tennis, nature trails
Stats 10000 North Oracle Rd., Tucson, AZ 85737 Phone: 520.544.5000, 800.325.7832 Fax: 520.544.1222 Web: www.sheratonelconquistador.com
The Westin La Paloma The resort nestles in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina mountains.
Fast Facts * Where to Meet 23 meeting rooms, seats 1,470 banquet-style, business center, AV
* Where to Stay 487 guest rooms, 32 suites * balconies/patios, coffee, newspapers
* Where to Play three pools, 27 holes of golf, tennis, waterslide, health center
Stats 3800 East Sunrise Dr., Tucson, AZ 85718 Phone: 520.742.6000, 800.WESTIN-1 Fax: 520.577.5887 Web: www.westin.com
Westward Look Resort The resort is an 80-acre oasis of natural beauty and world-class facilities.
Fast Facts * Where to Meet 11 meeting rooms, seats 350 banquet-style, 11,000 sq. ft. exhibit space
* Where to Stay 244 guest rooms * voice mail, amenities designed to pamper guests
* Where to Play championship tennis, wellness center, fitness center, riding stables
Stats 245 East Ina Rd., Tucson, AZ 85704 Phone: 520.297.1151, 800.722.2500 Fax: 520.742.5887 Web: www.westwardlook.com
The Villas of Grand Cypress The Villas of Grand Cypress offers meeting attendees something that's rare in Orlando--peace and privacy. A specialty of the Villas is group recreational functions, whether for groups as large as 250 people or as small as 16.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 30 minutes or 20 miles to Orlando International Airport * town cars cost $45 one way
* Where to Stay 146 guest rooms, suites, villas * twice-daily housekeeping, minibars, newspaper delivery, VCRs, 24-hour room service
* Where to Play on site45 holes of championship golf, golf instruction, horseback riding, tennis, swimming pool, jogging trails, in-room massages * off siteWalt Disney World attractions, SeaWorld, Universal Studios
* Where to Eat seven eating facilities on site * gourmet fine dining, casual American * lounges
* Where to Meet three meeting rooms * largest room seats 220 people theater-style or 200 banquet-style * 7,000 square feet of exhibit space * ideal for groups from 10 to 250 * on-site conference service professionals * audiovisual facilities
* What's Available for Groups specially designed golf tournaments, golf clinics or schools, dinner functions at the equestrian center, massages
* Tech Info audiovisual professional on site, voice mail in rooms
* Did You Know... Jack Nicklaus designed the resort's 45 hold of golf. The nine-hole pitch and putt (lit for night play) makes a fun evening diversion.
The Villas of Grand Cypress Stats One North Jacaranda
Orlando, FL 32836
Phone: 407.239.4700, 800.835.7377
Director of Sales: Mark Cox
Director of Convention Services: Billy Singleton, Jr.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Set in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is a combination of imaginative design and impeccable service. A full range of recreation, restaurants, and leisure amenities provide everything necessary for a successful meeting.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 20 miles from Orlando International Airport * taxis, buses available
* Where to Stay 2,267 guest rooms, 191 suites * minibars, coffeemakers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, modem hook ups, voice mail
* Where to Play on sitefour tennis courts, outdoor pools and rock grotto swimming pool, miniature golf, two health studios * off sitefive nearby WDW Resort championship 18-hole golf courses, adjacent to Disney's BoardWalk entertainment district, across from Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
* Where to Eat 17 restaurants on site * the largest seats 300 people* fresh fish and seafood, steak, buffet, Japanese sushi bar
* Where to Meet 75 meeting rooms * largest room is 6,800 square feet * 51,000 square feet of exhibit space * total of 250,000 square feet of meeting space * additional outdoor venues * audiovisual department
* Tech Info in-room modem hookups, voice mail * state-of-the-art technology throughout the property
* installed and portable public address system, closed-cable television, computer monitor projectors, VCRs
* Did You Know... The sister resorts' architecture has been called whimsical, yet sophisticated. Often referred to as "postmodern bookends," the Swan and Dolphin were designed with entertainment in mind.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Stats 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 Phone: 407.934.4000, 800.524.4939 Fax: 407.934.4671 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.swan-dolphin.com
Director of Sales: Mary Rispoli Director of Convention Services: Bob Nicoli
Disney's Grand Floridian The resort stretches along the white sand beaches of Seven Seas Lagoon and offers a sophisticated setting, exceptional luxury, and Victorian elegance to any meeting. The convention center showcases 40,000 square feet of meeting space, including two ballrooms.
* Where We Are 30 minutes or 25 miles from Orlando International Airport * taxis, shuttles available
* Where to Stay 900 guest rooms, 80 suites * safes, hair dryers, bathrobes, minibars * upon request: coffee-makers, refrigerators, microwaves, down pillows
* Where to Play four Disney theme parks, three water parks, 99 holes of championship golf, full-service marinas, fitness centers, professional sports coliseum, nighttime entertainment complexes, European-style health spa
* Where to Eat eight restaurants on site * the largest seats 238 people * gourmet, fresh seafood, Floridian-Mediterranean
* Where to Meet two ballrooms and 16 breakout rooms * 24,071 total square feet of exhibit space * largest room holds 1,800 theater-style or 1,400 banquet-style * planner's office * full audiovisual department * business center
* What's Available for Groups exclusive use of Theme Parks, Disney entertainment, Disney seminars * behind-the-scenes tours, spouse programs, customized golf tournaments
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, modems * booth- and/or remote-controlled lighting and projection, fiber-optic cable, high-tech sound system, satellite up/down link capabilities
* Did You Know... Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa opens the door to the Disney Difference, an array of exclusive events, activities, and services.
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Stats P.O. Box 10,000 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000 Phone: 407.828.3074 Fax: 407.934.6692 Web: www.disneymeetings.com
Director of Sales: Allison Frohmann-Bolanovich Director of Convention Services: Armando Arribas
The Wigwam Resort The luxury resort offers a state-of-the-art meeting facility and exceptional services, along with a variety of recreational activities that can be custom tailored for groups.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 30 minutes or 25 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport * shuttles and vans available
* Where to Stay 331 guest rooms, 67 suites * private patios, three phones, minibars, voice mail, computer hookups
* Where to Play three championship 18-hole golf courses, nine tennis courts and club, two pools, waterslide, putting green croquet, volleyball, basketball, jogging trails, Camp Pow Wow for kids, health club, spa services, full-service salon
* Where to Eat four restaurants on site * Southwestern, regional continental, grill * golf clubhouse * chef is former White House chef
* Where to Meet 25 meeting rooms * largest room seats 820 banquet-style * 10,800-square-foot ballroom * 30,000 square feet of meeting space * 15 to 275 people is ideal group size * full-serviceon site * audiovisual department * business center * production department
The Wigwam Resort Stats 300 Wigwam Blvd.,
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Director of Sales: Tracey Latkovic
Director of Convention Services: Jim Tolbert
Caribe Hilton San Juan, Puerto Rico The millennium will see the reopening of the Caribe Hilton. Its total refurbishment won't simply cement the urban resort's position as one of Puerto Rico's premier hotels, but will transform it into one of the Caribbean's top meeting and conference destinations. The enhancements will include more than 65,000 square feet of function space and a world-class spa.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 20 minutes or seven miles from Luis Munoz Merin Int'l Airport * taxis, buses available
* Where to Stay more than 644 guest rooms * private balconies, direct-dial telephones, cable television
* Where to Play on sitecasino, private beach complex, health club, lighted tennis, squash, and racquetball courts * off siteOld San Juan, golf, deep-sea fishing, museums, shops, boutiques, El Morro (16th century fort), El Yunque (rainforest), Luavillo beach
* Where to Eat four new restaurants are planned * one informal, one Asian, a steakhouse, and a pool grille
* Where to Meet 21 meeting and banquet rooms * more than 65,000 square feet of function space * largest room seats 960 people banquet-style, 1,350 theater-style * 11 boardrooms * business center * audiovisual equipment
* What's Available for Groups theme parties * 114-seat auditorium with stage and projection cabin
* What's New currently undergoing phase one of a $45 million renovation * complete redesign of public areas * new business center * 11 state-of-the-art boardrooms
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, direct-dial telephones, telephone computer data ports, fax/phone lines (some rooms) * cutting-edge audiovisual equipment
* Did You Know... The resort offers the Caribbean's largest hotel exhibition center at 18,000 square feet
Caribe Hilton Stats San Geronimo Grounds San Juan, Puerto Rico 00902 Phone: 787.721.4753, 800.HILTONS Fax: 787.724.6992 Web: www.caribehilton.com
Director of Sales, Tour and Travel: Milton Segarra Director of Corporate Sales and: Maruchi Gonzales
Marriott Beach Resorts Marriott Beach Resorts in St. Thomas overlook the beautiful harbor of Charlotte Amalie. The newly renovated resort is acknowledged as one of the most complete convention centers in the Virgin Islands. The resort has more than 60,000 square feet of meeting, banquet, and function space.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 25 minutes or five miles from Cyril E. King Airport * taxis, shuttles available
* Where to Stay 408 guest rooms, 88 suites at Frenchman's Reef; 96 luxury units at Morning Star * hair dryers, direct-dial telephones * each room offers ocean, palm court, or harbor views
* Where to Play on sitetwo lighted tennis courts, volleyball, swimming pools, water sports, health club and spa * off sitetour activities, golf, scuba diving, snorkeling, shopping
* Where to Eat five restaurants on site * steakhouse, Caribbean-style, seafood, Italian, American cuisine, 24-hour room service * eight bars and lounges
* Where to Meet 16 meeting rooms * 14,100-square-foot ballroom * 60,000 square feet of function space * receptions from 12 to 1,000 people * largest room seats 1,400 people theater-style or 1,085 banquet-style * business center, full conference services department
* What's Available for Groups private yacht charter, sunset cruises, Atlantis Submarine, art tours, Mahogany Run 18-hole golf course, wildlife preserve
* What's New $60 million renovation including outdoor terrace function space, separate check-in area for groups, and in-room data lines and voice mail
* Tech Info on-site videoconferencing capabilities, custom data port capabilities, high-fidelity sound system, rheostat-controlled lighting in ballroom, audiovisual department
* Did You Know... St. Thomas' tax exempt status qualifies U.S. companies for deductions of meeting and conference expenditures.
Marriott Beach Resorts, Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Stats St. Thomas
United States Virgin Islands
Phone: 340.776.8500, 800.524.2000 (reservations) Fax: 340.776.3054
V.P, Operations and Marketing: Andrew HeLal
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Located on the island of Aruba, the resort overlooks white sand beaches.
Fast Facts * Where to Meet 11 meeting rooms, seats 380 banquet-style, 8,655 sq. ft. exhibit space
* Where to Stay 413 guest rooms, 20 suites * voice mail, modem hookups
* Where to Play casino, swimming pool, sauna, scuba, beach activities, nightclub
Stats L.G. Smith Blvd. 101, Palm Beach, Aruba Phone: 2978.69000, 800.223.6388 Fax: 2978.60649 Web: www.marriotthotels.com/auaar
CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort Set in Cancun's hotel zone, the resort has 10,980 square feet of exhibit space.
* Where to Meet seven meeting rooms, seats 800 theater-style or 700 banquet-style
* Where to Stay 450 guest rooms, 38 suites * voice mail, modem hookups
* Where to Play outdoor pool, tennis, beach, spa, water sports, massage, pool bar
Stats Blvd. Kulkulkan, Cancun Quintana Roo Phone: 52.988.12000, 800.223.6388 Fax: 52.988.12085 Web: www.marriotthotels.com/cunmx
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort Set on the bay, the resort features extensive outdoor banquet facilities.
Fast Facts * Where to Meet six meeting rooms, largest room seats 500 people banquet-style
* Where to Stay 433 guest rooms, 29 suites * modem hookups, safes, minibars
* Where to Play outdoor pool, beach, lighted tennis courts, water sports, golf, spa
Stats Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico Phone: 52.322.10004, 800.223.6388 Fax: 52.322.10760 Web: www.marriotthotels.com/pvrmx
Costa Rica Marriott Hotel The colonial-style resort is set on a 30-acre coffee plantation.
Fast Facts * Where to Meet 13 meeting rooms, seats 800 banquet-style, 11,900 sq. ft. exhibit space
* Where to Stay 252 guest rooms, 7 suites * bathrobes, climate control, minibars
* Where to Play putting greens, driving range, tennis courts, health club, two pools
Stats San Antonio de Belen, Costa Rica Phone: 506.298.0000, 800.228.9290 Fax: 506.298.0011 Web: www.marriotthotels.com/sjocr
Marriott's Castle Harbour Resort, Bermuda The hilltop resort overlooks scenic Castle Harbour and Harrington Sound.
Fast Facts * Where to Meet nine meeting rooms, seats 800 theater-style or 600 banquet-style
* Where to Stay 402 rooms, 18 suites * phones with data ports, hair dryers, radios
* Where to Play pools, tennis, whirlpool, two beaches, game rooms, activities/tour desk
Stats Box HM841, Hamilton, Bermuda HMCX Phone: 441.293.2040, 800.223.6388 Fax: 441.293.8266 Web: www.marriotthotels.com/bdach
San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino The resort is located along Puerto Rico's impressive Condado Beach.
Fast Facts * Where to Meet six meeting rooms, largest room seats 900 people theater-style or 600 banquet-style
* Where to Stay 525 guest rooms, 13 suites * designed for the business traveler
* Where to Play resort casino, elaborate outdoor pools with waterslides, two lighted tennis courts
Stats San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907 Phone: 787.722.7000, 800.464.5005 Fax: 787.722.6800 Web: www.marriotthotels.com/sjupr
Radisson Cable Beach Planning a fabulous group event is easy at the Radisson Cable Beach Resort. With more than 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and seven acres of outdoor tropical waterscape, the resort can comfortably accommodate groups from 20 to 1,000 people.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 10 minutes or five miles from Nassau International Airport * taxis, tour buses, rental cars available
* Where to Stay 669 guest rooms, 31 suites * private balconies, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, safes, minibars, clock radios, cable television
* Where to Play on site18-hole championship golf course, tennis, fitness center, racquetball, squash, non-motorized sports * off sitescuba diving, excursions to outer islands, swim with dolphins programs, deep-sea fishing
* Where to Eat six restaurants * largest dining room seats 186 people * gourmet Italian, seafood and steak, buffets, cuisine with Caribbean flair * five bars and lounges
* Where to Meet five meeting rooms * largest room seats 1,500 people theater-style or 1,000 banquet-style * 25,000 total square feet of indoor meeting space * 400 people is ideal group size * business center * full audiovisual department * translation booths
* What's Available for Groups teambuilding * golf tournaments * on-site meeting coordinator assigned to each group
* What's New completed $15 million enhancement in 1997 * new guest room furniture in 1999
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, data ports * satellite link, T1 lines
* Did You Know... The resort's seven-acre waterscape is great for outdoor events and theme parties
Radisson Cable Beach Resort Stats c/o Resort Marketing, Inc. 19495 Biscayne Blvd., Ste. 801 Aventura, FL 33180 Phone: 305.932.0222, 800.432.0221 Fax: 305.932.5449
Director of Sales: Leslie Bethel V.P. of Sales and Marketing: Brian Meister
Fiesta Americana Grand The Fiesta Americana Grand, Los Cabos, offers individualized service, views of the Sea of Cortes from all guest rooms, and extensive meeting facilities. Included among the resort's many recreational options is the championship 18-hole, Jack Nicklaus-designed Ocean Course.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 30 minutes or 16 miles from Los Cabos International Airport * taxis, buses, car rentals available
* Where to Stay 278 guest rooms, 12 suites * private balconies with view of sea of Cortes, international cable televisions with remote, individually controlled air conditioning, hair dryers, two telephones, bathrobes, safes, hair dryers, bedside alarm radio, minibars
* Where to Play on sitetwo tennis courts, fitness center, Fiesta Kids, 18-hole golf course, massage and facial services, ocean, shops, social activities * off site fishing, scuba diving, night life (Cabo San Lucas is 10 minutes away), stores, restaurants, bars with dancing, bird watching of more than 200 species
* Where to Eat three restaurants on site * the largest seats 330 people * informal cafe, semi-formal fine dining, snack bar
* Where to Meet six meeting rooms * largest room seats 1,100 people theater-style, 850 banquet-style * business center with front desk, two phone cabinets, two private offices, computer and copy services * amphitheater with rear-projection screen, dimmer lighting system, direct access one parking floor
* What's New expanding hotel room inventory opening August 1, 1999
* Tech Info remote-control lighting system, audiovisual equipment
* Did You Know... A member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Fiesta Americana Grand, Los Cabos Stats Carretera Transpeninsualr KM 10 Lote 10.3 LT A-1 Los Cabos, BCS 23410 Baja California Sur, Mexico Phone: 525.326.6900, 114 5 81 00 Fax: 114 2 04 80
General Manager: Gonzalo Franyutti Director of Sales: Antonio Vera
Melia Playa Conchal Set on 2,000 lush acres, Melib Playa Conchal Beach & Golf Resort offers all-suite accommodations, recreational activities, the finest in group facilities, and outstanding service.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 45 minutes from Liberia International Airport or 15 minutes from Tamarindo Airport
* Where to Stay 39 two-story villas, 310 suites * terraces, living and dining rooms, air conditioning, hair dryers, minibars, voice mail
* Where to Play 18-hole, par-72 golf course, four lighted tennis courts, white-sand beach, modern gym, scuba diving, free-form pool, sport fishing, horseback riding, daily recreational activities program
* Where to Eat 11 restaurants and bars on site * gourmet, Italian, Spanish, steakhouse, pool bar
* Where to Meet four meeting rooms, largest seats 500 people theater-style or 350 banquet-style * more than 5,000 square feet of meeting space * ideal group size 12 to 350 people * theme and teambuilding parties * group coordinators on site 24-hours-per-day
Melia Playa Conchal Beach & Golf Resort Stats Santa Cruz, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Phone: 506.293.6280, 800.33SOL MELIA
General Manager: Richard Pfeifer
Director of Sales and Marketing: Juan Carlos Del Rio
Moon Palace Resort One of the finest meeting facilities in Mexico has just been completed at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. The resort's new on-site, state-of-the-art conference center accommodates more than 2,500 people and is just a short stroll down the beach from the hotel.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 10 minutes or seven miles from Cancun International Airport * taxis available
* Where to Stay 2,043 guest rooms, 50 suites * every room with ocean view and balcony, double Jacuzzi, hair dryers, minibars, coffeemakers, central air conditions, purified water, safes, direct dial telephones
* Where to Play on siteeight lighted tennis courts, complete gym, scuba lessons in special dive pool, billiards, four swimming pools, boats, basketball and beach volleyball courts, cooking lessons, bicycling, beach * off sitenumerous water sports, Mayan ruins, shopping, tours
* Where to Eat seven restaurants on site * five snack bars * Mexican, Asian, international, Italian, Polynesian, steakhouse, fast food * 10 lounges/bars * live music nightly
* Where to Meet six meeting rooms * largest room holds 3,000 people theater-style or 2,000 banquet-style * 38,000 total square feet of exhibit space * all-inclusive group rates for meals, drinks, non-motorized water sports, and tours * can accommodate groups up to 5,000 people
* What's Available for Groups beach- and Mexican-themed group events * theme nights * with a stay of three or more nights, free group tours to Mayan ruins, including Tulum, as well as Xpu-Ha nature preserve
* Did You Know... The resort also specializes in incentive trips.
Moon Palace Resort Stats Km. 340 Carr. Chetumal Cancun Q. Roo 77500 Mexico Phone: 52 98 81 60 00, 888.737.4986 Fax: 52 98 81 60 01 Web: www.palaceresorts.com
Director of Sales: David Schwartz Convention Service Manager: Angelica Perez
The Westin Regina Golf & Beach Resort Los Cabos All the resort's guest rooms have a view of the Sea of Cortez and are built into a mountain facing the ocean.
* Where We Are 15 miles from the San Jose del Cabo International Airport * shared or private taxis available
* Where to Stay 295 guest rooms, 14 suites * coffeemakers, minibars, safes, hair dryers, voice mail, modem hookups
* Where to Play seven swimming pools, fitness center with gym, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, two tennis courts, aerobics
* Where to Meet five meeting rooms * largest room holds 450 people theater-style or 280 banquet-style * 7,306 square feet of exhibit space * serves groups from 50 to 120 people * audiovisual department, business center
Westin Regina Golf & Beach Resort Los Cabos Stats San Jose del Cabo, BCS, Mexico
Phone: 114.290.00, 800.WESTIN.1
Director of Sales: Casimiro Ramirez
Director of Convention Services: Ulrich Schirmann
The Westin Regina Resort Puerto Vallarta Located in the exclusive Marina Vallarta area, the beachfront resort offers contemporary amenities, along with native Mexican touches.
Fast Facts * Where We Are Are seven minutes from the Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport * shuttles available
* Where to Stay 266 guest rooms, 14 suites * direct-dial telephones, private balconies, voice mail, modem hookups, coffeemakers, safes, hair dryers
* Where to Play fitness center, lighted tennis courts, beach, water polo, beach Olympics, ping pong, pools
* Where to Meet 10 meeting rooms * largest room holds 900 people theater-style or 800 banquet-style * 16,092 square feet of exhibit space * audiovisual department, technician available
Westin Regina Resort Puerto Vallarta Stats Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico 48354
Phone: 52.322.1.11.00, 800.WESTIN.1
Director of Sales & Marketing: Eric Bacmeister
Convention Services Coordinator: Martha Huerta