Fast Facts * Where We Are 20 minutes from Nassau's international airport
* Where to Stay 291 guest rooms * ocean or city views, satellite color televisions with CNN, oversized desks with modem outlets, minibars, coffeemakers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, voice mail system * business floor, executive floor * Double-O Suite laden with James Bond memorabilia
* Where to Play, on site-- beach, freshwater swimming pool, tropical gardens, fitness center, on-site scuba diving and snorkeling facility * off site-- casinos, water sports, championship golf, Bay Street Straw Market, duty-free shops, historical sites, port, nightlife
* Where to Eat 4 eating facilities, lounge * grill, Italian, Bahamian and American casual fare
* Where to Meet 12 meeting rooms * largest room holds 400 people theater-style or 300 banquet-style * 7,500 square feet of state-of-the-art function space * fully-equipped business center, boardroom, ballroom, outdoor function space, meeting coordinators
* What's New $68 million restoration project
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, modem ports for Internet access
* Did You Know... The resort was one of thesettings for the James Bond films, Never Say Never Again and Thunderball.
British Colonial Hilton Nassau Stats * Number One Bay St.
* Nassau, Bahamas
* Phone: 242.322.3301
* Fax: 242.302.9009, 800-HILTONS
* Web: www.hilton.com
* Director of Sales: Mylene Young-Percival
* Director of Convention Services: