The Soaring Eagle is open 24 hours a day. The fine concierge staff, along with the substantial meeting and banquet facilities, will make any size meeting both memorable and pleasurable.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 40 minutes or 35 miles from MBS (Tri-Cities) International Airport * car rentals, taxis, shuttles available
* Where to Stay 512 guest rooms, 21 suites * whirlpools, fireplaces, video games, coffeemakers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, television express check out, in-room movies, voice mail
* Where to Play, on site-- casino, exercise room, full-service spa * off site-- golf courses, shopping, horseback riding, canoeing
* Where to Eat three restaurants on site * 24-hour buffet, steak and chop house, fine dining * largest room seats 400 people
* Where to Meet 13 meeting rooms * largest room holds 1,500 people theater-style or 1,100 banquet-style * 26,000 square feet of total function space * ideal for groups from 10 to 1,000 * full audiovisual department * business service department
* What's Available for Groups gaming lessons, golf tournaments, wellness/spa programs, tribalcultural and art programs
* What's New a 53,000-square-foothall will open in spring of 2000
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, dual-line phones, data ports * can handle almost every technology request * Web highlights: virtual tour of guestrooms, function space
* Did You Know... The property's gaming floor is larger than four football fields. It houses a spectacular indoor Indian Art Gallery.
Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort Stats * 6800 Soaring Eagle Blvd.
* Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
* Phone: 517.775.7777, 888.7.EAGLE.7
* Fax: 517.775.5383
* Web: www.soaringeagle.com
* Director of Sales: Paul Brown
* Director of Convention Services: Bob VanWert