Steeped in Southern charm, yet strikingly contemporary in facilities and services, the Opryland Hotel is the largest combined hotel and convention center in the world.It features 30 retail shops, 10 restaurants, 5 lounges, and 9 acres of beautiful gardens.
* Where We Are 10 minutes or 7 miles from Nashville International Airport * coaches depart every 30 minutes
* Where to Stay 2,884 rooms, 220 suites * amenities--views of gardens and waterfalls, voice mail, fax/modem hook ups, additional telephone lines available
* Where to Meet 85 meeting rooms * largest room seats 6,400 people theater-style or 4,560 banquet-style * 600,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space * ideal for groups from 10 to 10,000 * full-service audiovisual department * amphitheater
* Where to Play on site--fitness center, 18-hole championship golf course, 3 swimming pools, General Jackson Showboat, Grand Ole Opry * off site--Wildhorse Saloon, Ryman Auditorium
* Where to Eat 15 food and beverage outlets, multiple-facility food court * contemporary and regional cuisine, steakhouse, New Orleans-style cuisine, fine Italian * lounges, sports bar
* What's Available for Groups Grand Ole Opry tours, downtown tour, stars' homes, theme parties
* What's New The Coca-Cola General Store and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Shop are the newest additions to the Delta Island at the hotel.
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, fax/modem hookups * ISDN lines, fiber optics, Web connectivity
* Did You Know... The entire hotel complex is beneath glass and has more than nine acres of indoor tropical gardens.
Stats 2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Phone: 615.889.1000; 888.976.2000
VP of National Sales: Kent Wasmuth
Convention Services Director: Brian Findley