1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be? That’s such a loaded question, since the world is rich with incredible cultures, beauty, and diversity. I would take a three-week hiatus and travel with my family to the Amalfi coast, Ireland’s countryside, Salzburg, Austria, and finish it off in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
2. What’s playing on your iPod? I’m a big fan of 80s music including pop and rock. It always brings me back to the good times in high school and college!
3. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you want? Although Batman doesn’t have any super power, I’ve always enjoyed his persona. By day, he is charismatic, intelligent, and wealthy, and by night, mysterious, disguised and saving the world from evil with his cool gadgets.
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose? Becoming a sommelier would be amazing, enjoying and recommending fine wine while receiving a paycheck would be outstanding.
5. When your life story is made into a movie, who should they cast as you? Matthew McConaughey’s genuine demeanor and various character portrayals would be a perfect. He’d have to lose some weight and get fit to measure up first!
6. What’s the best book you read in the past year? Hit the Ground Running, by Jason Jennings, which is about C-level executives transforming companies from ordinary to extraordinary.
8. What do you do to stay healthy? Those 5 a.m. spinning classes!
9. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life? The balance comes from enjoying both parts equally. I have an amazing spouse and two daughters and a career that continues to challenge me each and every day to reach beyond my comfort zone.
10. If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life? I would have gotten my MBA in management.
11. What is your favorite quote? “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” That has always been my mantra.