Meet James Wolfe, Director, Administrative Services, NCCI Holdings Inc.
1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Key West – the people watching is phenomenal.
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
A real mixed bag – Cold Play, Maroon 5, and lots and lots of jazz.
3. It’s time for a second career. What do you choose?
Running a B&B that has an en suite dining option for all guests.
4. What is your favorite cause or charity?
The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis. Not only do they help injured NFL players, they help the not-so-athletic types like me too.
5. What’s your top travel tip?
A couple days ahead of your trip, start eating your regular meals on the timetable of your final destination.
6. What’s always in your refrigerator?
7. What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
It's a toss-up: The Help by Kathryn Stockett or The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak.
8. What is your favorite quote or saying?
The key to life is how well you deal with Plan B.
9. What do you do to stay healthy?
Good food, good friends, and I ride a recumbent bike regularly.