What is in this article?:
- Crisis or Not, Europe Is Hot
- Destinations: What Excites Potential Incentive Travel Earners?
Financial and insurance companies, many of which spurned overseas meetings in the years after the mortgage crisis, now are booking incentive programs throughout Europe.
Destinations: What Excites Potential Incentive Travel Earners?
Maritz surveyed 1,000 incentive travel earners and non-earners to find out what gives real pull to an incentive destination. Based on their responses, Europe may fit your motivational bill. Here’s what makes them say…
“I’m going for it!”
1. I could never take this trip on my own.
2. This destination offers great sightseeing and recreation.
3. I’ve never been there.
“I won’t bother.”
1. The destination doesn’t interest me.
2. I’ve been there before.
3. I’m concerned about safety.
Source: Maritz 2012 International Destination Index for Maritz Travel Web site.Travel. Find more at the