Post Con: After Hours with BCD's Mary MacGregorAug 24, 2010
1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
At our summer cabin on Big Birch Lake in West Central Minnesota. … Love the loons!
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
I love lots of music, but country is No. 1. Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Toby Keith, and Brad Paisley currently top the list.
3. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you want?
Since I travel so much, I would love to snap my fingers and transport myself to where I need to be—oh, the time I’d save!
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
I would buy a bed and breakfast, grow a garden, and spend my days cooking for and entertaining our guests.
5. What’s your hidden talent?
I can tap dance (literally and figuratively).
6. Who inspires you?
7. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, who would you choose?
Michelle Obama. I admire her strength and that she strives to make a positive impact with everything she does.
8. What is your favorite cause/charity?
My mom started a prayer-shawl ministry at our church. It’s unbelievably touching to see how a simple hand-knit shawl given to someone during a time of loss or struggle can have such a healing effect.
9. What do you do to stay healthy?
Take a daily walk, sleep in a comfy bed, laugh a lot, and save all my extra calories for chardonnay
10. If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life?
I would have put more money in bonds.
11. What is your favorite quote?
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!
You Might Also Be Interested In:How Are Incentive Firms Managing Client Fears About Resorts? An Interview with BCD's Bruce Morgan