An interview with the president of president of World Marketing Group Ltd.
1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Someplace I’ve never been before
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
Nothing. I don’t have one. Really!
3. If you could be a superhero, what super power would you want?
The ability to instill self-confidence
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
Teaching entrepreneurial skills to young women
5. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
Someone with a lot of frequent-flyer miles.
6. What’s the best book you read in the past year?
Peter the Great, by Robert K. Massie
7. What’s your hidden talent?
I’m waiting to find out.
8. Who inspires you?
My mother, for her overall attitude on life. She brings love, energy, and steadfastness to everything she does. Also, Nien Cheng, for her strength, courage, determination, and capacity for forgiveness.
9. What is your favorite cause/charity?
Wine to Water, a 501(c)(3) international aid organization focused on providing clean water to needy people around the world,
10. What do you do to stay healthy?
11. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
Travel with my husband, take time off at the same time every year, and do business with people I like
12. What is your greatest strength?
13. What is your favorite quote?
“To lie is to deny what is.”
You Might Also Be Interested In
After Hours with Adi Borovick, Speaker’s Alliance, Alcon Laboratories Inc., Fort Worth, Texas, and speaker at the 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Meeting Management Forum, March 27 to 29, 2011After Hours with Lynda Garvey, subject matter expert, meetings, American Express Business Travel, and co-chair, National Business Travel Association Groups and Meetings Committee.