For meeting and incentive travel pros booking events and programs outside the United States, MeetingsNet’s global webinar series is a must. Engage with our local experts, who reveal what it’s really like to do business in another country. Next up: Ireland—a modern, high-tech economy on the western edge of Europe. With more than 1,000 international companies using it as their European base, Ireland is the perfect location for international events. Easily accessible from all over the world, there are a range of conference venues, first-class hotels and resorts, and welcoming, professional people who speak your language.
In this free, half-hour webinar, you will learn about:
- Safety and security, including health issues and insurance
- Passport and visa requirements
- Choosing local partners
- Airlift and local transport options
- Negotiating with local venues and hotels
- Currency exchange and local taxes
- Tipping, duty, customs
- Cultural protocol
- Geography, population, and politics
Our moderator is Betsy Bair, Editorial Director, MeetingsNet; and our presenter is Marie McKown, Manager–Business Tourism, Tourism Ireland.