Table of Contents:
- How to Master Instagram for Meetings
- 1. Use Your Official Event Hashtag (and Up to 6 More) and Boost Your Likes by Up to 23%
- 2. Build Relationships with Potential Attendees! Keep Your Account Human and Use High-Quality Visuals
- 3. Post Frequently to Build Excitement
- 4. Encourage Conversation and Create More Buzz with Catchy Captions
- 5. Throw Video Content into the Mix
- 6. Convert Followers to Attendees with Strong CTAs—and Discover How to Work Around Instagram’s Unclickable Links
From hashtags to captions, here’s a six-step guide to creating Instagram posts that will boost attendance at your next event.
Today's guest post is by Mark Kao, department manager for COS Group, and head of COS Rental. This is the second in a three-part series on successful strategies for using Instagram for events.
Your event proposal just got approved!
The budget has been allocated.
The venue’s booked.
The suppliers, performers, and speakers are all lined up.
You’ve even got a nice event registration page to top it all off.
If you read part 1 of this series and used the Instagram growth strategies it outlines, you’re probably seeing significant growth in your following.
But what do you do next?
If you answered, “Promote my event,” you’re on the right track. Instagram is one of the best tools an event professional can use when it comes to engaging the right crowd—and transforming them from prospects to attendees.
Just remember: Instagram is only as good as the hands that wield it.
So without further ado, here’s how you can craft Instagram posts that boost event attendance in 7 steps.