Aimia Proprietary Loyalty U.S. Inc.
LEADERSHIP: Michael Zea, president and CEO, U.S. region; Kurt Paben, senior vice president, head of channel & employee loyalty
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: pharmaceutical, high-tech
AT A GLANCE: Last fall, Aimia acquired Excellence in Motivation, a former CMI 25 company based in Dayton, Ohio, which had 218 employees and managed 186 meetings and 75 incentives in 2011. The acquisition, Aimia reports, is part of its global growth strategy and its plans to expand in the U.S. The company made several key appointments in the past year, including Michael Zea, U.S. region president & CEO, and Eric Monteiro, executive vice president, global strategy. Among other accolades, Aimia took home a 2012 Site Crystal Award recognizing an incentive program event created for Oracle as Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Corporate meetings in 2012: 1,418
- Incentive travel programs in 2012: 129
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.: 17%
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives: 349,736
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and
incentives: not disclosed
- Full-time employees: 460 employees in the Business Loyalty division, 3,200 employees outside the U.S.