McVeigh Associates, Ltd.
LEADERSHIP: Frank McVeigh, president and CEO; Robert LeValley, managing partner; Ellen Montuori Graziano, managing partner
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: insurance/financial services, pharmaceutical
AT A GLANCE: In 2012, McVeigh Performance Group was formally added as a division of McVeigh Associates, specializing in motivation and performance program fulfillment. Look for more growth from McVeigh this fall. The company is actively looking into new partnerships or acquisitions in the meeting and incentive industry and has hired Paul Wennerholm, former president and COO of medical device manufacturer OTIX Global, to head up the expansion efforts.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Corporate meetings in 2012: 886
- Incentive travel programs in 2012: 13
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.: 38%
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives: 110,887
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and
- Full-time employees:82