Meeting Expectations Inc.
LEADERSHIP: Brian Meyer, president; Jeff Rausch, COO
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: computers/software/electronics, high-tech
AT A GLANCE: Meeting Expectations earned a 2012 Art of the Show Award from the International Association of Exhibitions and Events for a “You + Lounge” created for Nationwide Financial’s Annual Sales Summit, and, for the second year in a row, was recognized in the Atlanta Business Chronicle Atlanta’s Best Places to Work Awards. New clients include Envestnet, Excel4apps, GEICO, MedAssets, and Tropical Smoothie Café, and the company has opened a new office in Denver. Adding to its list of vendor partnerships, Meeting Expectations now has cross-marketing relationships with AetherQuest Solutions for technology and Creative Producers Group for production, and is a reseller of the etouches registration solution.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Corporate meetings in 2012: 185
- Incentive travel programs in 2012: 20
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside
the U.S.: 3%
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives: 49,675
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and
- Full-time employees:75