1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Italy. I spent a year in the country as a student—touring around,
eating gorgeous foods, and mostly drinking wine with the locals.
I have been back many times and it never seems to lose its magic.
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
Thievery Corporation. It is quite retro but helps me chill out on the commute.
3. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
I love cooking, so I would be a chef running my own restaurant in my lovely home county, Yorkshire, in England.
4. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
Jessica Rabbit. She has a great figure and she does not age.
5. Who inspires you?
My 4-year-old daughter because she sees something amazing in everything. Bubbles, leaves, clouds—you name it. She inspires me to look at the world differently.
6. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week,
whom would you choose?
Ewan MacGregor’s wife. I am not sure I need to explain that one.
7. What do you do to stay healthy?
I eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables from local shops, mainly because my healthy eating will support a local, healthy economy.
8. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
I think balance is overrated. If you are passionate about your work,
it inevitably leads into your personal life. Those lines are blurring. I do try to avoid working on weekends and on vacations, as those are
very precious family times. My motto: Work hard, play hard.
9. What is your greatest strength?
Tenacity. I don’t give up on anything or anyone easily.